Wednesday, October 21, 2009

connors letter

I wanted to just scan and post Connor's letters in his handwriting but I am not smart enough to figure that out. Byron will have to figure that out for me in a few days. Connor is in an area where he only has access to snail mail so I will just post his letters to share with everyone!
He sent different pages with the topics labled at the top of the page!
Thrice the Priestood Power
I got my second companior a couple of days ago, so now we are traveling in something called a "Three pack" The morning training models are alot easier, but when we go tracting it seems like just way too many people. We tried it where one of us stands off around the corner of the house to make it see right but then we were actually invited inside the house, leaving our trainer outside. Don't worry though because with our combined minds we got through a whole lesson MIRACULOUSLY! (The Holy Ghost helped us) When we got back ourside Elder Robertson ask us how it went, and they want us to come back again when the whole family was there.
Food Stories
Now that I have my second companion (Elder Stayner) we will have to make more room for him ing he kitchen cupbords. We went shopping his second day our and I found that he likes cooking too. He knew how to use the "Formin Grill" So we made burgers! Elder Roberston does NOT like cooking. So he will have no part of that we are doing. Elder Stayner and I are going halfsies on alot of stuff like sugar, flouer, butter, etc. We cook alot. I taught him how to make german pancakes, and he made me jello. One of our investigators is a cook, and she said that she would give me the recipe for crepes (you should send me some good recipes just for kicks though... like chicken encheladas) Tonight we are using our waffle batter to experament with baking it... instead of using a waffle fryer.

No comments:

Post a Comment